COVID 19 and Updates on Echo
Before I share with you the update of our Echo locations around the world, I want to glorify God for His goodness, love & just how awesome He is. Even during this time when many are stressing, fearful, uncertain, anxious, and feeling sick, Jesus is still in power. Jesus is still pouring out visions and revelations to His Faithful followers. We should not focus on anything else but Him only, because we have overcome the world. 1 John 5: 1-5: Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. 2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. 3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
I must say this virus has disrupted some of the work Echo does around the world, but thanks be to God, the teams have been busy with other programs that the Lord Has put on the hearts of our leadership teams right through to the staff on the ground.
* In Pakistan, the pastoral training has stopped, but the team has been buying rice, beans, oils, bread, and groceries and handing them out to persecuted believers, or those who are poor in townships and villages. They are still sharing the Love of God and encouraging believers that even though satan is attacking, that the Lord is Providing and is with us always.
* In Burundi, they are doing outdoor pastors’ training, evangelism, and crusades still taking place with many testimonies of new souls coming to the Lord, as well as providing health checks, washing stations and educating people.
* In Malawi, all 3 sites have stopped pastoral training, but our team is preparing food handouts and sharing Gospel with those recipients.
* Philippines has stopped all pastoral training in villages, but the team also has been taking groceries to families struggling with no income. They also have been visiting far places close to the borders and passing the food over to other team members to take into various locations.
* The team in Taiwan is still training pastors, going out to villages and towns and blessing all people who are struggling with food and personal needs, while sharing Jesus to all. They also have been doing online teaching with pastors in China! God is so good.
* Ghana is still operating pastoral training but it is done outdoors, and as the enemy is intensifying the fear and attacks, the people of God are praying and also fighting in true spiritual battle and making grounds.
* In Nepal, the team has been handing out food to those families in need located in poor areas, and rural areas, sharing Jesus with them, even though we have had police come and take details of the guys and let them know they are being watched. The flesh may fret, but in their Spirit there is a fire that burns that no one can control!!
Even for me being in lock down in New Zealand for the last 4 weeks has been challenging, but I have been asking the Lord to open doors for me here to share Gospel, and take groceries to those who are struggling in our communities and it's been happening. Praise the Lord. It's a time for those who claim to be believers to sharpen themselves with the Word of God. Take courage and allow the Warrior Spirit of the Lord in you to go out there and battle. We all know this virus and what's going on in governments is the work and plan of satan to take over eventually. We see those who are his agents (mind you, we should still pray for them to repent) manifest and so openly do their work in front of us. We as believers don't have time to be busy with silly things right now, or make mistakes we should've learnt from long ago. This is the time we exercise all we have prayed about, all we have read in the Bible to be put into action. We are remembering we are to bring the hope to the hopeless in our nations, drawing them to the Light of Jesus Christ.
We must now be running towards the Goal in Christ. Read all of Philippians 3 today and be encouraged. Love this verse from 7-10:
But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8 What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in[a] Christ—the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith. 10 I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings,becoming like him in his death, 11 and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.
God Bless You All